Stansbury Centenary Park

Phone: 8852 4577
99965
99965
99965
99965
99965
99965
99965
99965
99965
99965
99965
99965
99965
99965

Map

Description

In 1973, land was surveyed and prepared for a 'Centenary Park' to mark 100 years since Stansbury was dedicated and named by Governor Musgrave (1873). The first trees were planted by local school children on 25th June 1973. The park is now maintained by the Stansbury Tidy Towns Group, who have planted new trees, trimmed old trees, added borders to garden beds and organised installation of solar lights to mark the paths.