Richmans Enginehouse

Phone: 88 251 891
75520
75520

Map

Description

Richmans concentrating plant operated from 1869 until the mine closed in 1923, crushing and concentrating ore from nearby shafts. During this period many alterations were made to the plant to suit the improved technology of mining and processing. The walk provides access to Richmans Engine house and lookouts on the tailings heap. Signs interpret the remaining structures.